Information from the 10:00 AM State Emergency Operations Center Conference Call
Resources Requested for High Park Fire
- ADVON Full Communications Suite PLUS from CO National Guard
- UH-60 Type 3 Helicopter w/ Bambi Bucket from Kansas National Guard
- 2 Blackhawk Type 1 Helicopters w/Bambi Bucket from CO National Guard
- Military Fuel Tender Support Package from CO National Guard
- Donations Management Assistance Team
Declarations Related to High Park Fire
- Larimer County - Declaration of Emergency signed on June 9.
- Fire Management Assistance Grant (FMAG) - FEMA Region VIII approved at 7:19 pm. on Saturday, June 8, 2012
- State of Colorado - Declaration of Emergency in process.
- Emergency Fire Fund (EFF) Declaration.