Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
SEOC continues to support of the following: Migrant Sheltering Support in Denver, Marshall Fire Recovery and DR4731 June Storms Recovery.
SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Disaster Declaration DR4731 June Severe Storms, Flooding and Tornadoes Incident
- El Paso
- Kit Carson
Assistance Grant application deadline was Friday, September 22. All
applicant briefings have been completed for the initial approved
counties. The deadline for the second group counties added onto the declaration is
October 20. The application deadline for Jefferson County is December 1.
- Information available on the Colorado DHSEM Recovery website for DR4731.
- Press releases related to DR4731 approval:
- Migrant Support in Denver Overview Webpage
- Denver Dashboard for Migrant Support
- Donations Information for Denver Migrant Support
Daily Status Report
- Download or view the daily status report: https://bit.ly/COStatus112823.