High Park Fire Incident Information:
- Approximately 75,500 acres
- 45% contained. This is changed from yesterday's containment of 60% due to fire growth yesterday.
- 191 homes confirmed lost with the number expected to increase.
- 1879 personnel assigned to the fire with additional resources ordered.
- Additional pre-evacuations order early this morning to areas listed below.
High Park Fire officials have ordered a pre-evacuation notice to Bonner Peak Subdivision, including Springs Ranch Rd. The pre-evacuation is also for County Road 74E from the junction of Hwy 287, west to include County Road 37, north to include County Road 76H, east to Hwy 287 and south to County Road 74E. This is a pre-evacuation. All residents need to be prepared to evacuate at a moments notice. 235 emergency notifications sent.