Level III Activation
- Partial Activation in support of a complex incident(s) or multiple jurisdictions which may have multiple operational periods. Incident involves average amounts of damage resulting in local disaster declarations requiring state assistance.
- Office of Emergency Management Field Manager(s) are in contact with the impacted jurisdiction(s).
- Division of Fire Prevention and Control Fire Management Officer(s) are in contact with impacted jurisdiction(s).
- Partial Command Staff activated to include ESF-15 External Affairs.
- State EOC Operations Section Chief and Operations Officer activated.
- State EOC Plans Section Chief, Resource Unit and Situation Unit activated, other units such as GIS may be activated depending on incident.
- Logistics Section Chief and Emergency Support Function (ESF) -7 Resource Management activated.
- Notifications to affected ERC’s are made to maintain situational awareness.
- Core ESF’s (1,4,7,8,13,14,15, National Guard) are alerted and activated either physically or virtually