A pre-evacuation notice that was put in place on Wednesday for approximately 30 residences within a three-mile radius of Snow Drift Lane was lifted on Saturday morning. No structures were lost as a result of this fire.
The Texas Creek Trail system is now open for recreation.
The cause of the Bull Gulch Fire is under investigation.
Bull Gulch Fire Statistics at a Glance:
- Time/Date Started: June 19, 2013 approximately 1 p.m.
- Location: Fremont County, Colorado
- Cause: Under Investigation
- Fuels: Piñon, Juniper, Ponderosa Pine
- Size: 76 acres
- Containment: 80%
- Resources committed: 43 personnel including two, 20-person hand crews and one type 6 fire engine.
Information provides by Bull Gulch Fire Information Officer.