The State Emergency Operations Center (EOC) moved to a Level I activation at 8 a.m. today.
Level I ActivationFull activation in support to complex incidents(s) and / or involving multiple jurisdictions or regions to include multiple operational periods and high complexity. Incidents involve high to significant damage resulting in local / state declarations requiring federal assistance and Stafford Act declarations. Level I Activations will most likely require multiple 24-hour operational periods.
- OEM Field Manager(s) are in contact with the impacted jurisdiction(s)
- Full Command and General Staff Sections activated to include Situation Unit, Resource Unit and GIS
- Full Recovery Section activated (State Recovery Task Force may be activated)
- All ESF’s activated
- Other supporting State agency liaisons activated as required
- All Federal positions activated (FEMA Liaison, Defense Coordinating Officer (DCO), Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer (EPLO)