If you recently sustained loss or damage due to severe storms, flooding, landslides and mudslides, you may be eligible for disaster aid. Counties that are currently covered by the Major Disaster Declaration are Adams, Boulder, Larimer, and Weld.
To register, call:
When you register for disaster assistance please have the following available:
- Social Security Number (including spouse)
- Private insurance information, if available
- Address and zip code of the damaged property
- Directions to the damaged home or property
- Telephone number where FEMA can reach you
Disaster recovery assistance is available without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, sex, age, disability, English proficiency or economic status. If you or someone you know has been discriminated against, call FEMA toll-free at 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
If you use a TTY, call 1-800-462-7585 directly.
If you use 711-Relay or Video Relay Service (VRS), call 1-800-621-3362.
Or register online: www.disasterassistance.gov
or by Web-enabled mobile device at m.fema.gov