Click on the map below to get fire incident updates including size, containment and evacuation sites.
State EOC ActivatedThe State Emergency Operations Center is activated at a Level III in support of the Cold Springs Fire and to monitor wildfires statewide. A Level III Activation means the State EOC is currently staffed using available DHSEM personnel. However, other state agencies may be requested to activate as needed. The State Resource Mobilization Plan has been activated to assist in the allocation, mobilization and deployment of resources during a disaster or large incident.
- Boulder OEM Website: www.BoulderOEM.com
- Bouder OEM Webpage for Emergency Alerts: http://www.boulderoem.com/emergency-status/
- Boulder OEM on Twitter: @BoulderOEM or https://twitter.com/BoulderOEM (Use the website link if you do not have a Twitter account)
- Boulder OEM on Facebook: Boulder Office of Emergency Management or https://www.facebook.com/BoulderOEM/
- Follow hashtag #ColdSpringsFire
Evacuation Sites for Cold Springs Fire (Nederland)
- Nederland High School, 597 Eldora Road, Nederland, Colo.
- Gilpin County Fairgrounds, 230 Norton Dr, Black Hawk, Colo. 80422
- Gilpin Recreation Center, 250 Norton Dr, Black Hawk, Colo. 80422 [closed]
- Animal Shelter: Arapaho Ranch (1250 Eldora Rd.) can take some and the Boulder County Fairgrounds in Longmont is open to receive animals as well. 9595 Nelson Rd., Longmont, Colo.