DHSEM and State EOC Monitor Wildfire Statewide
July 11 Update
State EOC Daily Objectives
- Establish and maintain situational awareness by staying in contact with local jurisdictions and other response agencies.
- Be prepared to provide resources to local jurisdictions upon request through proper process in an effort to conduct a coordinated State-level response.
- Ensure all resource request documentation is accurate, complete, and understandable.
- Assist in the development and coordination of State-level messaging and provide support to local Joint Information Centers, as necessary.
- Monitor weather conditions across the State / FEMA Region.
- Be prepared to initiate State-level response for incidents or events outside of impacted areas.
- Cold Springs Fire (Boulder County) 606 Acres, 0% Containment
- Hayden Pass Fire (Fremont County) 5,100 Acres, 0% Containment
- Beaver Creek Fire (Jackson County) 18,787 Acres, 5% Containment
- Lodgepole Fire (Lake County) 34 Acres, 90% Containment
Information Sources for Wildfires