The State Voluntary Agency Liaison Officer Robyn Knappe and the South Central Field Manager, Christe Coleman are mobilized to coordinate the following support:
- Activation of support through HelpColoradoNow.com website
- Activation of Colorado 2-1-1
- Mobilization of the Colorado Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (VOAD) to include:
Community Information Line: 2-1-1Individuals with damage or facing power outages in Pueblo, Huerfano or Las Animas counties should call 2-1-1 for assistance.
Support available through 2-1-1 Call Center includes the following:
- Connection to Resources
- Non Emergent Medical Support
- Report Damages
- Information needed on storm damage and insurance information
- Debris Management
- Assistance with covering damaged roofs and minor roof repairs
Other Resources and Support
- Southern Baptists are providing a generator.
- Salvation Army is providing hot meals in the Town of Aguilar.
- Team Rubicon is helping cover roofs
Public Health and Safety InformationVisit the Las Animas - Huerfano County Pueblo Health Department webpage for preparedness and safety tips related to the damaging winds in Las Animas and Huerfano Counties leaving residents without power for several days. The website shares information on:
- Food Safety
- Extreme Cold Tips
- Power Line Hazards
- Carbon Monoxide Safety