The State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) has been declared operational by the SEOC Manager at 11:03 a.m..
The SEOC was activated at Level III in support of high-wind activity throughout the state. This means that selected DHSEM staff actively monitor the on-going incident. Command and General Staff will occupy positions in the SEOC. ERC and State agency representatives do not need to report to the SEOC and should continue monitoring virtually and be prepared to report as requested.
The current SEOC incident objectives are:
- Establish and maintain situational awareness by staying in contact with local jurisdictions and other response agencies.
- Be prepared to provide resources to local jurisdictions upon request through established mission assignment and financial process in an effort to conduct a coordinated State-level response.
- Ensure all resource request documentation is accurate, complete, and understandable.
- Assist in the development and coordination of State-level messaging and provide support to local Joint Information Centers, as necessary.
- Monitor weather conditions across the State / FEMA Region.
- Be prepared to initiate State - level response for incidents or events outside of impacted areas.