The DHSEM Director, Kevin Klein, has activated the State Resource Mobilization Plan in anticipation of resources needed to support the fire.
News release from Logan County Office of Emergency Management. Logan County reports:
- Logan County EOC activated.
- Pre-Evacuation notification sent to 900 phone numbers in Logan County.
- Fleming and Caliche Schools evacuated.
- Haxtun School evacuated.
- One structure destroyed.
- Evacuation center set up in Sterling at Emmanuel Baptist Church at 300 Ball park Road.
- Logan County Office of Emergency Management Facebook Page
- Northeast Public Affairs Collaborative Facebook Page
- 5 p.m. Update
- 25,000+ acres
- 0% containment
- Pre-Evacucation for 900 numbers
- Overnight shelter is Emmanuel Baptist Church
- Logan County Fairgrounds sheltering: horses, sheep, goats
- Sterling Livestock Commission sheltering cattle
- 6 p.m. Update
- 30,000 acres (approximate)
- No information on containment
- No mandatory evacuations in Phillips County.
- Shelter information remains the same and is indicated on the map above.
- News Release from Logan County Office of Emergency Management 6 p.m.
- No mandatory evacuations remain.