CUSTER/PUEBLO COUNTIES - SITUATION REPORT:
EVENT NAME: WETMORE FIRE
1. REPORT DATE/TIME: 10/24/2012 12:00 p.m.
2. LOCATION: Custer and Pueblo Counties
3. EVENT START DATE/TIME: 10/23/2012
5. ASSISTANCE ANTICIPATED:
- Monitor situation in Custer and Pueblo Counties
- Be prepared to coordinate and provide requested assistance
- Monitor other conditions throughout the State
- Coordinate resource through Pueblo Interagency Dispatch
6. DEATHS/INJURIES: 0 fatalities, 0 injuries
7. DAMAGE: 14 residences damaged or destroyed, unknow amount of out buildings.
8. EVACUATION STATUS/#:
- 102 homes in Custer County and 276 homes in Pueblo County evacuated.
- Shelters located at:
First Baptist Church
303 E. 3RD Street
Florence, CO 81226
Church of Nazarene
84 Sanford Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81005
9. CURRENT SITUATION: Fire estimated at 2,200 acres with 2,000 in Custer County and 200 in Pueblo County. 0% containment, 160 personnel on scene.
10. FUTURE THREATS: Red Flag warning in effect throughout incident area.