Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report: www.bitly.com/COStatus052020
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) StatusLevel 1: The SEOC is at a level 1 in support of COVID-19 response.
- A Safer at Home phase is in effect.
COVID-19 Current Testing Results OverviewPositive Cases: 22,482
Deaths Due to COVID19: 968 [This number is only updated weekly on Saturdays]
Deaths Among COVID19 Cases: 1,257
Emergency Management Overview
- 58 Emergency Operations Centers Activated [county and state]
- 63 County Emergency Disaster Declarations
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration
- FEMA Major Disaster Declaration received March 28, 2020
- Updated information on testing results is posted to the COVID19 website
- New and Improve WebEOC Link: https://colorado.webeocasp.com/
- Website for FEMA Public Assistance DR-4498