State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) StatusLevel 1: The SEOC is at a level 1 in support of COVID-19 response.
- A Safer at Home phase is in effect.
COVID-19 Current Testing Results OverviewPositive Cases:19,375
*Numbers confirmed from 4 p.m. the previous day
Emergency Management Overview
- 58 Emergency Operations Centers Activated [county and state]
- 63 County Emergency Disaster Declarations
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration
- FEMA Major Disaster Declaration received March 28, 2020
- Updated information on testing results is posted to the COVID19 website
- New and Improve WebEOC Link: https://colorado.webeocasp.com/
- Website for FEMA Public Assistance DR-4498