Please note the registration procedures utilized the last two years worked well to distribute LEPC attendance equitably across the state, so we will be using them again this year.
Conference Registration Process
We will be initially requesting two people per LEPC as approved by the Chairperson of the LEPC. If we have extra rooms after the deadline (August 23rd), we will move to the wait list to fill the remaining rooms.
- LEPC Chairs - Decide who will be representing your LEPC at the conference and contact Amy Shish (phone 720.852.6623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org ) and tell her the following:
- Names of attendees
- LEPC representing
- Attending lunch on Thursday Y/N?
- You may designate two people for the conference and ask for others to be placed on a wait list.
- Please only LEPC Chairs contact Amy Shish. If you are not the Chair but want to attend the LEPC Conference, please work through your LEPC Chair to request that you are designated as an attendee.
- Once Amy has confirmed the names of the participants, each participant must contact the hotel directly at 855.539.0362 (Group code #9363) to arrange for lodging. Please be prepared to give the hotel your credit card number to secure the lodging. Identify yourself as attending the CDPS/DHSEM LEPC Conference. HMEP funding will be used to pay for the lodging once the conference has begun and your credit card will not be charged. Cancellations and no-show lodging charges will be charged to your credit card for the length of the stay if the reservation is not cancelled within the 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date, per hotel policy.
- Register for the 2016 LEPC Conference on COtrain. Course ID number is on the registration flyer.
- Come for the Conference and go back to share all the great information with your LEPC.
For important information, including deadlines and conference times, please see the attached conference flyer and draft agenda.
We look forward to seeing you in Crested Butte on September 7-9, 2016.