Course Announcement for 2012 WebEOC Introductory/ Refresher Workshops
This workshop will be offered on four different dates during the year. The workshop will teach participants how to:
- Use WebEOC to access state, local and regional boards
- Post and access information in the file library
- Request/ process resource orders
- Explore WebEOC's Mapper tool
- Additional topics will be based on the needs of the participants
Course Dates for 2012
Course Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Course Location: State Emergency Operations Center
9195 E. Mineral Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112
Course Registration: Registration in advance is required through COTRAIN.
This course is first come, first served. No charge.
Target Audience: Individuals who use WebEOC in their local jurisdictions
or state agencies.
Course Flyer: Download the WebEOC 2012 Course Flyer
for more information.
Course Contact: Robyn Knappe at email@example.com or 720-852-6617