The Colorado Emergency Management Association (CEMA) annual awards have been selected for 2012. These awards will be presented at the Colorado Emergency Management Conference being held in Loveland, Colorado from March 6 to 8.
Award Information and Winners
- Chris Sorensen, Bent/Kiowa Counties Emergency Manager, CEMA Presidents Award
- Mike McHargue, Lake County Emergency Manager, Rookie Emergency Manager of the Year
- Steve Schroder, Hotchkiss Fire District Assistant Chief, CEMA Mike Gelski Award for Outstanding Volunteer Achievement
- Todd Manns, Berthoud Emergency Manager, Northeast All Hazards Region Emergency Manager of the Year
- Jerry Gray, Hinsdale County Emergency Services Director, West All Hazards Region Emergency Manager of the year
- Todd Parisi, Dolores County Emergency Manager, Southwest All Hazards Region Emergency Manager of the Year
- Brian Foltz, Park County Emergency Manager, South Central All Hazards Region Emergency Manager of the Year
- Mike Chard, Director Boulder Office of Emergency Management, North Central All Hazards Region Emergency Manager of the Year
CEMA Awards are based on contributions made to the field of comprehensive emergency management and the advancement of the profession.