Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
The SEOC transitioned to Level 3. SEOC continues to support of the following: COVID-19 recovery, Marshall Fire recovery and HPAI. The SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Colorado Joint Field OfficeActivated with support from DHSEM and FEMA staff to support major disaster DR4634 Boulder Fires and Straight-Line Winds.
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI)
The Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI webpage
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI map
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #1 April 22, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #2 April 30, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #3 May 6, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #4 May 13, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #5 May 20, 2022
- Plumtaw Fire
- Location: Archuleta County, 7 miles north of Pagosa Springs
- Size: 721 Acres
- Containment: 72%
- Date Reported: May 17, 2022
- Information Source for Updates: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/8113/
- Perins Peak Fire
- Location: La Plata County
- Size: 105 Acres
- Containment: 0%
- Information Source for Updates: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/8120
- View the Colorado Current Wildfires Map
Daily Status Report
Download or view the daily status report: https://bit.ly/COStatus052622