Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 2
The SEOC transitioned to level two operations this morning due to increased activity with Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza. The SEOC continues to support COVID-19 recovery, Marshall Fire recovery efforts with a State/FEMA Joint Field Office standing up and is monitoring weather across the state (Red Flag and High Wind warnings). The SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Colorado Joint Field OfficeActivated with support from DHSEM and FEMA staff.
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI)
The Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI webpage
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI map
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #1 April 22, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #2 April 30, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #3 May 6, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #4 will be posted around 12 p.m. on May 13, 2022
Daily Status Report
Download or view the daily status report: https://bit.ly/COStatus051322
Current Wildfires Map
View the Colorado Current Wildfires Map