Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 2
The SEOC remains at Level 2 operations in support of the following: COVID-19 recovery, Marshall Fire recovery, HPAI, response to High Park Fire in Teller County and response to the Plumtaw Fire in Archuleta County. The SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Colorado Joint Field OfficeActivated with support from DHSEM and FEMA staff to support major disaster DR4634 Boulder Fires and Straight-Line Winds.
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI)
The Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- High Park Fire
- Location: Teller County
- Size: 1,573 Acres
- Containment: 37%
- Date Reported: May 16, 2022
- Information Source for Updates: Inciweb webpage at https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/8102/
- Plumtaw Fire
- Location: Archuleta County, 7 miles north of Pagosa Springs
- Size: 600 Acres
- Containment: 0%
- Date Reported: May 17, 2022
- Information Source for Updates: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/8113/
- View the Colorado Current Wildfires Map
Daily Status Report
Download or view the daily status report: https://bit.ly/COStatus051822