State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) StatusLevel 3: The SEOC is at level 3 operations in support of COVID-19 response and monitoring wildland fires in the state. The SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDPHE has transitioned back to their Department Operations Center.
- A Safer at Home phase is in effect.
COVID-19 Current Testing Results Overview
- Positive Cases: 31,155
- Deaths Due to COVID19: 1457
- Deaths Among COVID19 Cases: 1667
Wildland Fire Overview
Emergency Management Overview
- 58 Emergency Operations Centers Activated [county and state]
- 63 County Emergency Disaster Declarations
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration
- FEMA Major Disaster Declaration received March 28, 2020
- State EOC and Recovery Information Web Resources
- State Agency Directory for COVID19 Resources
- New and Improve WebEOC Link: https://colorado.webeocasp.com/
- Website for FEMA Public Assistance DR-4498