Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report: www.bitly.com/COStatus061220
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) StatusLevel 2: The SEOC is at level 2 operations in support of COVID-19 response. The SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDPHE has transitioned back to their Department Operations Center.
- A Safer at Home phase is in effect.
COVID-19 Current Testing Results Overview
- Positive Cases: 28,647
- Deaths Due to COVID19: 1,339
- Deaths Among COVID19 Cases: 1,583
Emergency Management Overview
- 58 Emergency Operations Centers Activated [county and state]
- 63 County Emergency Disaster Declarations
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration
- FEMA Major Disaster Declaration received March 28, 2020
- Updated information on testing results is posted to the COVID19 website
- New and Improve WebEOC Link: https://colorado.webeocasp.com/
- Website for FEMA Public Assistance DR-4498