Alerts/WarningsNational Terrorism Advisory System: No Current Alerts | Bulletin
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Activation LevelLevel 2: supporting response and recovery for fires and incidents across the state.
Current Disasters/Large Incidents
- Spring Creek Fire, Costilla and Huerfano Counties
- Chateau Fire, Teller County
- Weston Pass Fire, Park County
- Lake Christine Fire, Eagle County
- Divide Fire, Moffat County
- Sugarloaf Fire, Grand County
- Tabeguache Fire, Montrose County
- Fawn Fire, Rio Blanco County
- Red Canyon 2 Fire, Eagle County
- Skunk Fire, Rio Blanco County
Major Road Impacts/Closures
- CO Hwy 12 is closed between the Cuchara Pass area - La Veta.
- CO Hwy 69 is closed between Red Rock Rd (5 miles west of I-25) and the Custer County Line. Road is open to local traffic only.
- Overnight full closures are scheduled at the Eisenhower/Johnson Memorial Tunnels for fire suppression testing. The westbound closure is planned for 10PM Monday night until 6AM Tuesday morning. Eastbound I-70 will close at Exit 205 Silverthorne for the eastbound tunnel closure at 10PM Tuesday night until 6AM Wednesday. Detour: US 6 Loveland Pass.