This conference is specifically for Public Information Officers in Colorado who may encounter the use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in emergency incident public information.
Speakers will cover a range of topics:
- Federal Aviation Administration laws and FAA Certificates of Authorization
- Incident management - UAS operations
- Media use of umanned aircraft on incidents, and agencies sharing footage with media
- Education and research involving unmanned aircraft incident usages
Please register now to save your spot!
- Dates: Thursday, September 29, 2016 - Friday, September 30, 2016
- Times: Thursday from 8:45 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Friday 8:45 a.m. - 12: 15 p.m.
- Location: Colorado Mountain College - 3695 Airport Road, Rifle, CO 81650 - View Map
- Cost: $25