2017 Colorado Emergency Management Conference
Call for Presentations
- Submissions due by November 1, 2016
- Conference Dates: February 28-March 2, 2017
- Conference Location: Hotel Elegante, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
General InformationThe Colorado Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (DHSEM) and the Colorado Emergency Managers Association (CEMA) are accepting proposals for the 2017 Colorado Emergency Management Conference (CEMC). This year’s theme is:“Forces of Change: Reflecting on the Past, Focusing on the Future”.
There will be four concurrent tracks composed of 60 minute sessions.
Topics of Interest:The Conference Committee is interested in proposals that fit within the following categories. Creativity and innovation in topics and presentation styles is always welcome.
- Emerging Trends
- Systems and Technology
- Planning, Training and Exercise
- Whole Community
- Best Practices
- Partnerships and Collaboration
- Five Phases of Emergency Management
- Policy and Advocacy