Summary of Flood
- A flash flood was reported to the Huerfano County Dispatch at approximately 9:45 p.m. at the Scout Ranch in Huerfano County.
- 151 scouts, including staff have been evacuated to Huerfano County Community Center in Walsenburg. Red Cross on site.
- Five people were treated for minor injuries at Spanish Peaks Regional Hospital. Structure damage unknown.
- Jurisdiction: Huerfano County
- Cooperating Agencies: Huerfano County Fire, LaVeta Fire, Huerfano County EMS, Huerfano County Office of Emergency Management, Trinidad EMS, RE-1 School District, Red Cross, Spanish Peaks Regional Hospital
- Management Strategies: Damage Assessment