While this limited forum allows for comments and postings, OEM imposes limits on comments and postings. OEMt intends this limited forum to be family friendly, so please make your comments and posts consistent with that standard. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don't comply, your message will be removed. We do not allow comments that we judge to be obscene, abusive, hateful, defamatory or which invade or violate the privacy rights of others;
- You should continue the theme of the blog/posting and remain “on topic”;
- We do not allow promotional postings, solicitations, links or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or nonprofit nongovernmental entity or agency.
- We do not allow comments that promote violence or the violation of any federal, state, or local law, regulation or ordinance;
- We do not allow the posting of any link or application that would damage or harm anyone’s computer or software;
- We urge all comments to be original opinions of the poster and we do not allow comments that violate copyrights or registered trademarks or are unrelated to the topic of a discussion.
Contact Micki Trost, Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management Public Information Officer, at email@example.com with any questions.