Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
SEOC continues to support of the following: Migrant sheltering support in Denver, Marshall Fire recovery, HPAI. SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Disaster Declaration DR4731 June Severe Storms, Flooding and Tornadoes Incident
- September 22 Colorado DHSEM requested that four counties be added to the disaster declaration, including:
- On September 22 Governor Polis issued an executive order to include Jefferson, Baca, Kiowa, Prowers and Teller counties in the state disaster emergency declared due to extreme weather in June 2023.
- Colorado DHSEM continues to work with Jefferson County to determine if damages are eligible for inclusion.
- August 25, 2023 President Biden approved Colorado's disaster declaration request and it is formally known as DR4731.
Assistance Grant application deadline is Friday, September 22. All
applicant briefings have been completed for the approved counties.
- Public Assistance Grant Program approved for the following counties:
- El Paso
- Kit Carson
- Colorado DHSEM will ask FEMA to add additional counties that qualify.
- Information available on the Colorado DHSEM Recovery website for DR4731.
- Press releases related to DR4731 approval:
- Migrant Support in Denver Overview Webpage
- Denver Dashboard for Migrant Support
- Donations Information for Denver Migrant Support
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI): SEOC Activation
Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the
state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map
below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be
posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- Colorado HPAI Response webpage