Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
SEOC continues to support of the following: Migrant sheltering support in Denver, Marshall Fire recovery, HPAI. SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
staff are monitoring impacts from rain and weather systems in the
forecast today and through the week to respond and support if needed.
Disaster Declaration DR4731 June Severe Storms, Flooding and Tornadoes Incident
- August 25, 2023 President Biden approved Colorado's disaster declaration request and it is formally known as DR4731.
- Public Assistance Grant Program approved for the following counties:
- El Paso
- Kit Carson
- Colorado DHSEM will ask FEMA to add additional counties that qualify.
- Information available on the Colorado DHSEM Recovery website for DR4731.
- Press releases related to DR4731 approval:
- Migrant Support in Denver Overview Webpage
- Denver Dashboard for Migrant Support
- Donations Information for Denver Migrant Support
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI): SEOC Activation
Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the
state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map
below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be
posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- Colorado HPAI Response webpage