Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
continues to support of the
following: Migrant sheltering support in Denver, Marshall Fire recovery,
HPAI. DHSEM staff continue to work on federal disaster declaration
request for Colorado following severe weather and tornado activity. SEOC is monitoring new fire starts in southwest portions of the state.
SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI): SEOC Activation
Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the
state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map
below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be
posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI webpage
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI map
- Colorado HPAI Response webpage
- Lowline Fire
- Location: Gunnison County, 11 miles southwest of Crested Butte, Colo.
- Date Reported: July 27, 2023
- Cause: Lightning
- Size: 1830 Acres
- Containment: 55%
- Information Source: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident-information/cogmf-lowline-fire
Daily Status Report
- Download or view the daily status report: https://bit.ly/COStatus080823.