Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
continues to support of the
following: Multiple wildfires, Migrant sheltering support in Denver, Marshall Fire recovery,
HPAI. DHSEM staff are supporting damage assessments in Colorado following severe weather and tornado activity.
Weather impacts continue to be monitored for resource and
technical assistance needs.
SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI): SEOC Activation
Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the
state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map
below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be
posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI webpage
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI map
- Colorado HPAI Response webpage
- Spring Creek Fire
- Location: Garfield County
- Date Reported:
- Size: 3,286 Acres
- Containment: 50%
- Information Source:Inciweb website
- Chris Mountain Fire
- Location: Archuleta County
- Report Date: June 28, 2023
- Size: 511 Acres
- Containment: 92%
- Information Source: Inciweb website
- Devil's Thumb Fire
- Location: Grand County
- Report Date: July 4, 2023
- Size: 74 Acres
- Containment: 30%
- Information Source: Inciweb Website
Fire update from 8 a.m. today. View the Colorado Current Wildfires Map.
Daily Status Report