Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
SEOC at Level 3. SEOC continues to support of the
following: COVID-19 recovery, Marshall Fire recovery and HPAI. SEOC is
operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Colorado Joint Field Office: Activated with support from DHSEM and FEMA staff to support major disaster DR4634 Boulder Fires and Straight-Line Winds.
DHSEM deployed 15 people to Florida through the Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC)
to support Florida as Hurricane Ian approaches. One DHSEM staff
member deployed to Alaska to support voluntary agency liaison position
through EMAC. All staff are returning to Colorado by October 16, 2022.
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI)
Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the
state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map
below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be
posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI webpage
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI map
- CDA September 27, 2022 News Release
- Colorado HPAI Situational Report #14: September 16, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situational Report #15: September 23, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situational Report #16: September 30, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situational Report #17: October 7, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situational Report #18 to be posted laster today.
- None Reported
View the Colorado Current Wildfires Map. No current large wildfires being monitored by SEOC.
Daily Status Report