Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report: www.bitly.com/COStatus070620
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status
Level 3: The SEOC is at level 3 operations in support of COVID-19 response and monitoring wildland fires in the state. The SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDPHE has transitioned back to their Department Operations Center.
The next report will be issued July 8 due to the observed state holiday. DHSEM administrative offices is closed on July 3. The Watch Center remains operational 24/7 and the State EOC is remotely operational and available for immediate support to local and state communities.
COVID-19 Current Testing Results Overview
- Positive Cases: 34,065
- Deaths Due to COVID19: 1,521
- Deaths Among COVID19 Cases:1,701
Wildland Fire Overview
Emergency Management Overview
- 58 Emergency Operations Centers Activated [county and state]
- 63 County Emergency Disaster Declarations
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration
- FEMA Major Disaster Declaration received March 28, 2020