Colorado Daily Status ReportLink to the full report: www.bitly.com/COStatus033120
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status
Level 1: The SEOC is at a Level 1: The SEOC is at a level 1 in support of COVID-19 in collaboration with CDPHE. CDPHE Department Operations Center is consolidating with the State Emergency Operations Center to form a Unified Coordination Center.
A Statewide Stay at Home Order is in effect.
COVID-19 Current Testing Results Overview
- Positive Cases : 2627
Emergency Management Overview
- 58 Emergency Operations Centers Activated [county and state]
- 63 County Emergency Disaster Declarations
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration
- FEMA Major Disaster Declaration received March 28, 2020
- Updated information on testing results is posted to the COVID19 website.
- New and Improve WebEOC Link: https://colorado.webeocasp.com/