Update: December 14, 2018
At 9 a.m. the Colorado State Emergency Operations Center transitioned to normal operations.
Update: December 13, 2018
Colorado State EOC Activated at 1 p.m. on December 13 to support statewide bomb threats.
Key Points1. If you or your agency receive similar email threats please report these to your local law enforcement.
2. The FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force is the lead agency.
3. The Colorado State EOC is activated at Level 3 to support local jurisdictions and coordinate with federal agencies.
4. The FBI is reporting that 25+ states have received these threats, which have all been unsubstantiated. No bombs have detonated.
5. The FBI is aware of the recent bomb threats made in cities around the country.
6. FBI remains in touch with their law enforcement partners to provide assistance.
7. FBI encourages the public to remain vigilant and to promptly report suspicious activities which could represent a threat to public safety