State EOC Updates
- Transition to Level II at 7:30 p.m. on April 17, 2018.
- The State EOC transitioned to a Level III in support of Douglas County wildland fires at noon on April 17, 2018.
- Resource Mobilization Fund approved by Director Klein at 1:50 p.m.
- Indian Creek Fire (Rampart 67 Fire): Douglas County, Pike San Isabel National Forest
- Tomah Fire: Douglas County [contained]
- 117 Fire: El Paso County
- South River Road Fire: Alamosa
- Badger Hole Fire: Baca County, Walsh
- Fossil Fire: Teller County, Pike San Isabel National Forest
- Barnett Road Fire: Pueblo County
- Broken Ranch Fire: Hohne, Colo
- Las Animas County Wildfire: 27 miles East of Trinidad
- Highway 94 Fire: Lincoln County