State EOC Updates
- Transition to Level II at 7:30 p.m. on April 17, 2018.
- Resource Mobilization Fund approved by Director Klein at 1:50 p.m.
- 117 Fire: El Paso County | 40,892 Acres | 5% Containment
- Badger Hole Fire: Baca County | 48,455Acres | 85% Containment
- Barnett Road Fire: Pueblo County | 20 Acres | 100% Containment
- Broken Ranch Fire: Las Animas County | 100% Containment
- Trinchera Ranch Fire: Las Animas County | 2000 Acres | 75% Containment
- Highway 94 Fire: Lincoln County | 100% Containment
- Indian Creek Fire (Rampart 67 Fire): Douglas County | 11 Acres | 20% Containment
- South River Road Fire: Alamosa | 380 Acres | 100% Containment
Current Fire Map
View the Current Colorado Fire Map
. It is always posted in the right hand column of this website for your viewing.