State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Activation Level: Normal Operations
Current Disasters/Large Incidents:
· The Colorado DHSEM is monitoring statewide impacts due to severe winter weather and rain systems across Colorado.
· DHSEM continues to support Pueblo County, Custer County, Otero County and Huerfano County for the May 8-11 flooding event.
Major Road Impacts/Closures:
· US 6 Westbound / Eastbound Loveland Pass (Milemarker 220-229)
· US 287 Northbound Ted's Place to Wyoming state line (Milemarker 356-385)
· I-70 Eastbound Vail (Milemarker (176)