Mark Your Calendar for this MEPP Certification OpportunityThe MEPP certification program focuses on improving the capabilities of emergency management exercise personnel in exercise program management and in every phase of the overall exercise program through the improvement of knowledge, skills and abilities in quality of exercise conduct at all levels of government.
There are mandatory training requirements for this three-class course. If you are interested in the MEPP series, please go to http://training.fema.gov/emiweb/emiopt.asp. The class schedule is:
- October 21-25, 2013: L132 Discussion-Based Exercise Design and Evaluation
- January 27-31, 2014: L133 Operations Based Exercise Design and Evaluation
- June 23-27, 2014: L136 Operations Based Exercise Development
All mandatory requirements, including the compilation and submission of the MEPP Applicant Packet, must be completed no later than June 28, 2013.
MEPP Applicant Packets will be submitted through Robyn Knappe, Colorado State Training Officer.
For additional information download the MEPP Course Flyer or contact any of the following individuals:
- Cindy VonFeldt at email@example.com or 720-852-6628
- David Ouimet Sr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-235-4647
- Robyn Knappe at email@example.com or 720-852-6617