How to Help
- Financial gifts are the best way to help!
- Furthermore, financial support to voluntary agencies responding to this disaster is the most effective way to help
- Cash allows disaster agencies to purchase exactly what is needed.
- To make a financial gift relative to the Fourmile Canyon Fire in Boulder County, call 2-1-1 or 866-760-6489.
First.... DO NOT GO TO THE SCENE OF A DISASTER!
- The arrival of unexpected volunteers will interfere with response efforts. Stay safe by staying out of the way!
- Volunteers will be most needed during the recovery phase. Please be patient and WAIT until relief agencies are ready to use your help.
- If you want to volunteer, call 2-1-1 or 866-760-6489.
- DO NOT donate used clothing or used household items. These items will likely go to waste and get in the way.
- Bulk/palletized donations, requested by relief agencies, are best.
- If you want to make a donation or find out what the current needs in response to the Fourmile Canyon Fire are right now, call 2-1-1 or 866-760-6489.
- Hold a yard sale, put on a fund-raising event, and donate money raised to a voluntary organization responding to this disaster.
- Have you already collected goods but can’t find an agency that needs them? Donate items to a local charitable agency.