Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report: www.bitly.com/COStatus122320
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) StatusLevel 1: The SEOC is at level one operations and transitioned to a Unified Command Center (UCC) in support of COVID-19 and wildfire recovery efforts. The UCC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COVID-19 Current Testing Results Overview
Emergency Management Overview
- 63 County Emergency Disaster Declarations for COVID-19
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration
- FEMA Major Disaster Declaration received March 28, 2020
- Fire Management Assistance Grant (FMAG) for firefighter operation costs
- State EOC and Recovery Information Web Resources
- State Agency Directory for COVID19 Resources
- New and Improve WebEOC Link: https://colorado.webeocasp.com/
- Website for FEMA Public Assistance DR-4498
The next daily status report will be Monday, December 28. All state offices are closed December 24 and 25 due to state holidays.