9 a.m. Update
- SEOC activated
- Summit County EOC activated
- DHSEM Northwest Regional Field Manager is providing direct support to the county. No other resources have been requested from the state
- Colorado Business Emergency Operations Center (BEOC) activated at Level IV for remote support and monitoring
11 a.m. Update
- 10:30 a.m. coordination call held with Xcel and SEOC staff to update situational awareness
- SEOC is updating impacts to Community Lifelines as a result of the outages to anticipate possible resource request needs by Summit County.
- No current resource requests from the county to the SEOC
- State EOC coordination calls held with Summit County EOC and Excel at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Power restored to all areas before 2 p.m.
- The State EOC transitioned to Level III Operations at 3:15 p.m. Members will provide remote staffing and monitor throughout the weekend.