Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
SEOC continues to support of the following: Migrant sheltering support in Denver, Marshall Fire recovery and DR4731 June Storms recovery.
SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Disaster Declaration DR4731 June Severe Storms, Flooding and Tornadoes Incident
- U.S. SBA Opens Disaster Loan Outreach Centers in Hugo, Kiowa, Sterling and a Virtual Recovery Center to Help Colorado Businesses Impacted by Severe Storms, Flooding and Tornadoes
- Lincoln County in Hugo: Open Oct. 31 through Nov. 4
- Elbert County in Kiowa: Open Nov. 6 - Nov. 11
- Logan County in Sterling: Open Nov. 14 - Nov. 18
- August 25, 2023 President Biden approved Colorado's disaster declaration request and it is formally known as DR4731.
Assistance Grant application deadline is Friday, September 22. All
applicant briefings have been completed for the initial approved
counties. The deadline for the counties added onto the declaration is
- Public Assistance Grant Program approved for the following counties:
- El Paso
- Kit Carson
- Information available on the Colorado DHSEM Recovery website for DR4731.
- Press releases related to DR4731 approval:
- Migrant Support in Denver Overview Webpage
- Denver Dashboard for Migrant Support
- Donations Information for Denver Migrant Support