Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report.
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) Status Level 3
The SEOC transitioned to Level 3. SEOC continues to support of the following: COVID-19 recovery, Marshall Fire recovery and HPAI. The SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Colorado Joint Field OfficeActivated with support from DHSEM and FEMA staff to support major disaster DR4634 Boulder Fires and Straight-Line Winds.
Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI)
The Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) and USDA are coordinating the state response to HPAI cases in the state. Use the CDA website and map below for resources and information updates. A situation report will be posted on the CDA HPAI webpage each Friday.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI webpage
- Colorado Department of Agriculture HPAI map
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #1 April 22, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #2 April 30, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #3 May 6, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #4 May 13, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #5 May 20, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #6 May 27, 2022
- Colorado HPAI Situation Report #7 June 3, 2022
- Lopez Fire
- Location: 10 miles north of Del Norte, Colorado
- Report Date: June 12, 2022
- Size: 88 Acres
- Containment: 0%
- Information Source: U. S. Forest Service - Rio Grande National Forest
View the Colorado Current Wildfires Map. No current large wildfires being monitored by SEOC.
Daily Status Report
Download or view the daily status report: https://bit.ly/COStatus061322