Colorado Daily Status Report Link to the full report: www.bitly.com/COStatus091820
State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) StatusLevel 2: The SEOC is at level 2 operations in support of COVID-19 response and monitoring wildland fires in the state. DHSEM activated the State Recovery Task Force. The SEOC is operational Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COVID-19 Current Testing Results Overview
- Link to COVID-19 website case data
All-Hazards Incident Overview
DHSEM field services staff and the SEOC are monitoring the following incidents:
- Cameron Peak Fire
- 15 miles southwest of Redfeather Lakes, Colo.
- Information Source: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/6964/
- Middle Fork Fire
- 10 miles north of Steamboat Springs, Colo.
- Information Source: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/7153/
Emergency Management Overview
- 63 County Emergency Disaster Declarations for COVID-19
- State of Colorado Emergency Disaster Declaration
- FEMA Major Disaster Declaration received March 28, 2020
- Fire Management Assistance Grant (FMAG) for firefighter operation costs
- State EOC and Recovery Information Web Resources
- State Agency Directory for COVID19 Resources
- New and Improve WebEOC Link: https://colorado.webeocasp.com/
- Website for FEMA Public Assistance DR-4498